I have finally hit Instagram update number 20! So I am “celebrating” it with a new format, making the pictures bigger, and the amount a lot less. I like it this way :)
1. Ombre hair is back! Hope it doesn't fade to much this time~ 2. My entire outfit was black one day, only the necklace was in a lighter color.
3. Walking up the stairs to my classroom, determined to have a good day. Always! 4. Making a model of my major project~
5. Work in progress~! 6. When this happened one morning i thought it would be a bad day.
7. A lovely friend in glass got an awesome friend on Norway that sent me this~! <3 8. Watching the beautiful sky while doing make-up one morning.
9. Dramatic & Dynamic~! 10. Fake leather harem parents from Galstar.
11. Bath bomb & toes! Love how it dissolves~ 12. Appeared after my bath bomb dissolved!
13. More ELF make-up in the mail. In love with the eyeshadow and lipsticks. 14. Work in progress!
15. Inside my head there is a riot 16. Drinking Barefoot on a quiet saturday. XXXXX (u)y~
Oh, its time for another Instagram post. This will be the last big one, I’m going back to small updates again. This is because I am totally up to date with my post. The last few pictures is from yesterday. So enjoy this little piece of how my last weeks have been :)
- 1. This was me trying to work but had no concentration
- 2. Outfit~
- 3. Detail, love having my gray over-knees of my lovely Ann Summers classy over-knees.~
- 4. Another short&hat outfit :)
- 5. A good hair day :)
- 6. Check out my awesome goggles!
- 7. Autumn in Wolverhampton
- 8. So many leaves~
- 9. Make-up I did almost every day a year ago.
- 10. Golden tree bathed in sun.
- 11. Headskull glass, love it~!
- 12. From the Bonfire&Fireworks event.
- 13. Super awesome rocket carousel :)
- 14. Amazing firework show!
- 15. Close-up of firework.
- 16. Releasing all the stress!
- 17. In love with my new fake leather peplum skirt from Galstar.
- 18. Very satisfied with my new baked eyeshadow in Bark from elf.
- 19. What happens when I let my hair dry naturally and then comb it. It gets big.
- 20. Lovely order I got from Elf Cosmetics!
- 21. So satisfied with the blue in Coy and the baked eyeshadow in Bark.
- 22. And so in love with my new lipsticks~
- 23. Pretty shoes that I want!
- 24. Guess what my roommate is studying?!
- 25. Was finally editing firework pictures.
- 26. Lovely over-Knees from Ann Summers.
- 27. Belt from ASOS, totally in love with it!
- 28. To much work to do at one night. It was a loooong night.
- 29. Trolls served me coffee one morning.
- 30. Getting ready to fix my ombre hair!
- 31. Old outfit, coordinating blazer with shorts for the first time.
- 32. Say Hello to my new boots from SoYoShoes.
- 33. Big woollen scarfs, I love them.
- 34. Black&White.
- 35. Cake!
- 36. My waiting-for-coffee-to-work-morning face.
- 37. Chocolate brownie drink. Because I can.
- 38. Because it was saturday!
- 39. From my Self Reflection post yesterday.
- 40. My new boots had their first trip outdoors yesterday!
Finally, I have reached my departure and arrival in UK in this Instagram update. This is during the first weeks in Wolverhampton and freshers week at the Uni. Enjoy~
- 1. The handy couple installed new knots in M’s Kitchen
- 2. Accessorize ~
- 3. Outfit details.
- 4. Totally missed this when I was in t-town…. (a coffee event)
- 5. Tickets was ordered, house deal was almost signed, back then I had butterflies in my tummy!
- 6. Pizza & Movies with my man!
- 7. And I totally bought a new shirt before going abroad (there where space in my suitcase, ok!)
- 8. Tired face after dinner and signing forms.
- 9. Accessorizes once again~
- 10. Desperately drying clothes 20 hours before leaving.
- 11. M was sleeping and I was packing, 2 hours before leaving.
- 12. Forst UK instagram HAD to be of a Starbucks cup.
- 13. Outside the south part of the Uni.
- 14. Ofc I got sick, but UK has wonderful stuff called strepsils and cold&flu relief.
- 15. Halloumi salad!
- 16. The wisest thing I did before leaving, buying a proper wallet!
- 17. Uk got Quorn’s vegetarian lasagne~
- 18. First night in the new house.
- 19. Miss a lot of clothes, but at least I got my favorite shirts.
- 20. Made tomato soup for the ladies~
- 21. Reading this!
- 22. Huge cup of coffee at Starbucks.
- 23. One of the girls made burgers for dinner, yummy!
- 24. Hot Lava Java coffee, the strongest coffee I could find.
- 25. Love my suspender tights (and my new shirt, yes another one!)
- 26. New bracelets from claire, Love them!
- 27. Kitty in our backyard!
- 28. Dying my hair, getting rid of that yellow tone.
- 29. Adorable new book about paint and colors.
- 30. spotted in a toilet in UK…. common sense?
- 31. Lousy structures being built as a fresher task at school.
- 32. starburst caramel wrappers is so cute.
- 33. New top from Galstar with metallic paint print, love it!
- 34. Missing you, M! (my dashboard background)
- 35. Saturday night, wine + sweets+interior magazines.
- 36. Making a list of designers and suppliers.
- 37. Hairstyle! Don’t do this often enough.
- 38. What usually happens when I get tired of reading…
- 39. Totally addicted to doing this.
- 40. Hair & make-up~
Please subscribe/visit my new blog address! -> http://sunonedge.wordpress.com
1. Two colored message shirt. 2. Chiffon shirt with collar details. 3. Fake leather skirt w/star studs. 4. Baroque patterned t-shirt. 5. Cross patterned t-shirt/one-piece 6. Shoulder studs Dolman top
1. Tailored collar jacket 2. Cross & studded 3/4 sleeved top. 3. Studs & print t-shirt 4. Asymmetric top w/studs & other details.
The last two pieces is totally the ones I’m drooling the most on. So many wants from GALSTAR right now~! I would just love to get the top with metallic paint drops in grey, but I’m trying hard to not buy anything as I’m leaving for England in one week. Actually, in one week from now I’ll be sitting in either a hotel room or the house we are trying to get a signed deal on. And I bet I will be freaking out.
Anyways, I really do hope some of these still is available when I get settled and can order from GALSTAR again.
Right now I am enjoying being in Trondheim where I have studied for 3 years already. I am staying at M’s place and spending the time with friends, going to the gym and of course spending as much time with M as possible~
Mh, yes this finally came with the mail yesterday~!
I have never been so anxious and excited about a sweater before. It must have something to do with the rose pattern… I can’t remember how many pieces of clothing with flowers on, that I have turend down while shopping through my life. I’ve been like; flowers on me? noooo. Then I took a small step when I bought a jumpsuit with flowers on, but they where so tiny. Didn’t count.
I am not sure what happened when I came over this at Galstar, it was like instant love. I just knew it would be right for me. Right now I am so glad I dared to buy it. I’m wearing it today and I totally love it. Outfit pictures are coming after I’ve been at the gym.
Pink. Pink. Pink. My brain is totally invaded by pink. It is becoming and obsession. I remember there was a time when I thought I would never ever like pink. But something changes, specially when I became friends with a pink-lover of a girl, my best friend. I have posted it before, how pink have sneaked up on me through my life. Just look on the Info Pop page.
Anyways, it just had to happen that I would buy a seriously bright pink lipstick too. I have become obsessed with matching my lips to my accessorize. And lately I have bought a pink ring and bracelet to be able to do so 100%.
Also this was the one friday I just couldn’t find anything to wear, so I ended up wearing my pink shirt and the black ‘baseball’ shorts. Strange how outfits work out so well when you just have turned your closet up-side-down in distress.
This is a big mix of everything, but it all goes together because of the colors. Guess I’m a little bit inspired by the concept of dressing up in something formal and something casual. The shirt being the formal item, and the baseball jacket being the casual one. The harem pants goes somewhere in between. It goes with both lazy casual looks and more chic and formal looks. Love it so much~
Also, I like how well my cupcake necklace goes with the shirt! They’re like made for each other.
That's right. Those two shirts was absolutely worth every single penny!
Well, technically I didn’t pay in penny, and technically they didn’t cost me 500NOK. 398NOK for the shirts + shipping from japan, + 102NOK because of Norway’s stupid import fees. Still all worth it!
This shirt is absolutely fabulous. The color is really light pastel pink, and I feel so feminine and girly in it. And I absolutely love the lace pattern and how its a totally see-through shirt. I need to get hold on some strapless bra-tops-ishy things, preferably in black, white and pink. Need to go on a hunt tomorrow. Oh, and the fabric is really comfortable. I was so afraid that it would itch, some lace fabrics tends to.
I also absolutely love how stiff the collar is! It stays in shape.
This one is a totally classic and feminine chiffon shirt. So elegant with the pieces of fabric across the chest and those cute golden buttons. This will look so awesome and good with all the high-waisted shorts I got, and not to mention how it would match up with my weekday jeans.
Oh, I really just can’t wait to dress up and coordinate outfits with these. Which one to start with for tomorrow? Lace or chiffon? Pink or creamy white?
I shouldn’t spend so much time looking through Galstars’s online store, specially not since I’m getting a package from them today with two beautiful shirts (hopefully). But there’s so many things I want, and they’re all either lace, chiffon or see-through, or black, white or pink! I just love the femininity of these fabrics, cuts and details.
As for the colors, black, white and pastel pink might be the colors that’s going to sneak their way into my style this spring/season. I can probably add mint green to that to. But let’s be honest, I can’t afford all this, and some of the items is bound to be sold out pretty soon. I just can’t decide what to prioritize first~!
Well, so these are all the things I currently want fashion vise.