2012, please be good!(above:a picture that means a lot to me)
- To study abroad, and feel confident about the language, place and culture
- That this year will bring me something good
- That I’ll be able to improve
- Getting good grades, at tests and at the end of the last semester
- To get better at keeping in touch with friends, call and text more often.
- Get to school/deals on time (at least more often than what I have been)
- Go to the doctor and get checked up
- Work out with the same joy as the previous year
- Practice taking pictures – take good ones for my blog
- Start doing my homework during free time at school, and right away after school.
5 I would love to’s
- To cook and make food more often
- Travel somewhere (excluded the place I would study abroad)
- Read educational books and literature
- Hang out on café more often – with friends or with a book
- Fall in love with someone who wants to be with me (cheesy huh?)
6 I want to avoid
- getting shit faced and do something stupid
- Eating too much candy/sugar and get too addicted
- mess up my sleeping habits and end up over-sleeping.
- getting in big fights with friends
- postponing stuff until it’s almost to late.
- Letting my fear of spiders get me to much
7 things I want to improve
- to master speaking english a lot better
- prioritizing right
- my blog – as previously said: I want to make it more me.
- my health – I always want to, good health is important to me.
- my writing skills, since I want to pick up writing poems/lyrics again
- my guitar skills, I didn’t buy a guitar for nothing
- my japanese, its damn hard to be self thought. Purchasing some school books might help me here
8 things I want to blog
- video blogs. It’s a scary decision, but it might help me with my english
- about the little things in life that makes me happy
- about my opinions and thoughts on different subjects.
- more thoroughly tough posts
- about my style, yes outfit pictures, but I want to make them a bit more meaningful
- about what inspires me, and what makes me who I am
- unique lists that would be interesting and fun to read
- more pictures – different, unique and strange one.
9 words for the coming year
XXXXX (u)y~ - EdgyPop