Ugh, I’m sorry for suddenly dissapearing. I knew that I would be busy these days with studying for my math exam, which I have tomorrow. But I never guessed I would be struggling with a serious cold too. It came creeping on me on sunday, and haven’t left yet. So bottersome! Oh well, I finally feel like doing something else. I mean, I have energy to something else than just working on the math. It must mean that I am getting a bit better? Anyways, heres my Instagrap update part 5~ As always, click the numbers to see pics bigger~
- 1. Baking! Made cupcakes with different vegetables and banana+cocoa cupcakes
- 2. The result :D
- 3. Started working out with weight in late April
- 4. Mr Monkey was making sure my hurting back was staying nice and warm last time I was sick
- 5. Mr Monkay, water and Ritz! Best crackers when sick.
- 6. Paper of money on the top off my shelf is making me happy.
- 7. Mr Monkey also slept on my tummy.
- 8. Morning tea!
- 9. Tea number two that day, to get through math class
- 10. A slice of pizza and a aliend hand.
- 11. Took a powernap with my pillows on the couch before re-arranging my bed
- 12. Frozen berries with yoghurt. Love it when the yoghurt freezes~
- 13. On the sunny side~
- 14. Once again, to unmotivated to do math…
- 15. “I’m okay, Baby, are you okay?”
- 16. Wanted this but couldn’t decide on which color. (eventually bought it in mint~)
- 17. Another date with the 10 kg weight, in the start of May.
- 18. Where my face sleeps at night.
- 19. Having no consentration for math… Was trying to prepare for moch exam.
- 20. Morning coffee. Totally worth ruining the lipstick every day.
… Wow, this update is containing a lot from when I studied for my mock exam in math, which somewhere in the first week of May. Seems like ages ago! But its barely a month since. Well, lets hope all the studying I did then, and all the studying I have tried to do this week has prepared me for the exam tomorrow~!