- Name: Synnøve
- AKA: Edgypop, Naoki-chan, Anaemia
- BOD: 17 of May
- Location: Trondheim/Wolverhampton
- Languages: Norwegian, English, sooon Japanese (lol)
- Occupation: Student, Interior Designer
- Status: Studying at Uni of Wolverhampton.
- Relationship: Taken
- Lifestyle: Vegetarian, mostly basing stuff on respect.
- Interests: Fashion, Music, Japanese language & culture.
- Music: Rock/Metal/Pop/Electro
- Contact: email@example.com
- Object: Nerd glasses
- Drink: Tea/coffee
- Colour: White/Grey/Pink
- Style: Gyaru, Nerdy, Rockish
- Magazine: Costume, Jelly, Happie Nuts
This blog is about me, my life, and what I like. More or less. I blog about fashion that inspire me, about music that I love, about things that happen in my life. I also try to take pictures of things that inspire me. Even if its snow-clad mountain tops or just a cup of coffee, or a mix of accessorize. I also blog outfits because I like looking back on them and get inspired.
I’m a creative person in many ways. I take photos, although I’m an amateur in that, I write texts, I draw, I even do knitting and crocheting every now and then. My inspiration is important for me and its a part of my life.
I am also genially interested in fashion, in my own kind of way. I love South Korean and Japanese fashion, and also fashion from other asian countries. But I also try to keep a little up with the western.