This is our youngest cat, she’s a few years now but is still young and cute. Oh who am I kidding, cats are cute whatever their age is! Anyways~On sunday when I got home and was about to get in bed she started to pose on the couch. She was being cute while demanding to get scratched, and I just couldn’t overlook it anymore, I had to snap some pictures.
Isn’t she cute?
Its time for another InstaGram update~ I am still home at easter break in this pic, it’s so nice to memorize it all through this update. This time we’re starting with when I was with mum at the local handcrafts store. Yarn and colors everywhere~! Again, click on the numbers (1., 2., ect.) to see the pictures bigger ;)
- 1. Bowl with soft and delicate yarn~
- 2. Fabrics in so many pattern and colors
- 3. Cupcake tower with yarn.
- 4. And vintage weight with homemade soap
- 5. Cute purses with vintage and romantic patterned textiles
- 6. Cute cakes hat my mum have made!
- 7. Yummi breakfast~
- 8. Cuddling time with a very unwilling cat
- 9. Seigmenn i snøskred~! Easter dessert.
- 10. Candles in the snowy view.
- 11. Mango cookies, bought them at the local Thai store. So yummi!
- 12. Blue monster. Face mask with blueberries :)
- 13. Make-up selca!
- 14. Matching deep rose-red lipstick and nail polish
- 15. Reading english interior magazine, I love this kind of decorating.
- 16. Favorite lashes at the moment~
- 17. Doing something sensible during break = studying.
- 18. Planning my days, getting ready for regular school days again.
- 19. Last two days of my holiday sun appeared! Tanning.
- 20. Bragging? Well, yes. And tanning.
Look at that cute little dog!
Would you believe me that this little guy pretty much spent his whole saturday harassing me? At least, know I really do know what it means to be jumped on by a dog. I wonder if he fell for me? He just couldn’t leave me alone, and he knew how to work those puppy eyes on me!
See the rest at Yesstyle here~
Isn’t these totally cute? When I saw them this morning I really wished I had bought an Iphone 4 instead of a HTC. Why can’t they make cool cases like these for HTC phones too. So colorful and cute. Just a little something to brighten the day a little.
Which I totally need right now, because I am getting pretty sick of being.. sick. If I start writing about it this will become a rant post, and neither you or I would want that. I don’t think I can stress it enough how much I am looking forward to travel home to mum&dad tonight. Just 10 hours with train at night, but it’s so worth it right now~
At least I think she likes them a lot,
she laid down there beside them pretty often. I wasn’t so found that when she started playing with them tho. Playing means biting on her part. Guess its my own fault for laying them under the table. Oh I just love her big eyes and her personality.
I just had to post these pictures of her. She’s so strange and cute~
XXXXX (u)y~ - EdgyPop