We had been whining for a very long time how much we wanted sushi but couldn’t find sushi rice anywhere. We just hadn’t looked good enough, because suddenly it was there. Not daring to let it out of our sight again we dropped in our shopping basket and purchased all the ingredients. It was sushi sunday!
And gosh is was delicious to finally eat and taste it
after so many weeks of longing~
Time for an Instagram update! It’s the last few updates from my summer break. I am getting closer and closer to the time I spent with M in t-town before going to the UK. I miss my clean eating habits, my workout routines and having good structured routines. It’s about time that the “I have to test everything”-period is over food and sweet wise. I need my healthy habits back. A new habit added to my list is yoga and meditation :) Well, enjoy~!
1. Enjoying the sun during summer~
2. The in tea I don’t care how much sugar it got, it reminds me of my grandma.
3. Inspired by my friend I tried a new hairdo, the side-bun.
4. How ready I looked for a workout. It still happened tho.
5. Progress: stronger arms/back. (progress died when moving to uk…)
6. Lunch <3 (my eating habits have died too….)
7. Kicking it in my asymmetric leopard skirt.
8. Loving sepia pictures~
9. Sumer outfit. :)
10. Found my first mobile phone ever. Old school.
11. Oh so tired…
12. Deciding what comes with me to the UK, and what doesn’t.
13. I’m a coffee addict.
14. Painted my toe nails red, and my feet looked cuter.
15. Colors. I love wearing them.
16. Yummy snack: Galia and cantaloupe melon, mango and pineapple.
17. Drinking the Energy drink Burn, although it looks like mouthwash.
18. Fried scampi with garlic. I like them buuuuurned!
19. Going on shopping trip with good frieds~
20. Yummy juice drink while waiting for sushi.
21. Bought new earrings, btw they hurt!
22. Love my hairstyle~
26. Last weekend at home up north was over for this summer. Good memories <3
28. My new, orange and awesome suitcase.
29. Sorting out accessories to take with me t the UK.
30. From when me and Lele took a swim in the sea.
31. Having too much I want to take with me!
32. Outside M’s door, well he wanted a surprise~!
33. spotted Pantone cups in all kinds of colors when I was in T-town.
34. Overknees, dotted tights and ripped denim. Oh yeah.
35. With a lovely pink-red sweater~
36. And awesome cap. (Which I took with me to the uk, yay!)
37. Beautiful days in t-town!
38. Morning coffee in the cups I gave M for his b-day~!
39. Then, i was so addicted to shorts and overknees. Still am.
It is possible to relax with work. I warmed some left-over food, poured a glass of wine and lit an incense of relaxing aroma. I am quite fascinated by aromatherapy yes. Then I started to do some research in one of the books on eco-design which I have borrowed from the Uni’s library.
It’s been a while since I have done a Instagram update, so I thought it was time for one on. I am so far behind with these, that I am still in my summer break & work. Because I need to get up to date I have decided to do double up with pictures for a while :) fyi, this makes me miss home a bit.
1. Had a well deserved break after killing 4 spiders
2. Make-up and hair at work.
3. Music is a must at anytime~
4. Eating my vegetables :)
5. Being very tired at work….
6. snack break~
7. Always nice to have my hair down for a day or two
8. Waffle friday~
9. Yummy waffles.
10. Make-up & hair for concert :)
11. Duo toned nails: mint green & yellow
12. Duo toned nails: pink & blue
13. Me & Lele at a concer this summer. Good times :)
14. Cute clouds on the sky~
15. When tired of dressing practical for work : wear tight jeans.
16. Hello up there
17. Dog shirt <3
18. Another “when tired of dressing practical for work”; wear a skirt :)
20. Still love my shoes very much.
21. A moment of crazy.
22. Rocks. At home.
24. My mac can carry my earlobes, cute.
25. Working it like a real “cleaning lady”
26. Lovely tights. Me wants.
27. Another want from babieyasi.com
28. Ruining my tights at work! Last day at least.
29. Loyal companion, wherever I go.
30. Hair & make-up.
31. Face after some serious shopping!
32. Snacking on my way home :)
33. Two huge rings, love ‘em.
34. Lovely necklaces, yay!
35. Norway winning gold in handball during the Olympics.
36. Rice cakes with cheese & peppers.
37. Love this shampoo & conditioner. And I miss that vanilla scrub!
38. Lovely view at home.
39. panicking before going to the uk, need to study :P
I’ve been a little tired at the evenings after work, but today I thought it was time for an instagram update again. So here’s update 10! They are from 23.06 to 26.06. As always, click on the numbers so see each pictures in bigger versions. Enjoy~!
Here's a bunch of pictures from the friday M spent here.
It is basically 3 different shoots of different happenings through the day. The weather was gray and cold, a big contrast to the previous day.
Anyways, we started the morning with frying the sea-trout M got and eating it on slices of bread for breakfast. It is really amazing to eat something that is so fresh out of the sea. It tasted super yummy!
Since the weather was lousy we decided to do some shopping
M had to endure a tiny hour in a local clothing store, which had a 3 for 2 sale. And I found one lovely mint green top, a black t-shirt and a hot pink sweater, after trying some 5-6 pieces of clothing. Afterwards we paid my favorite store a visit – the local Thai store! I can spend hours there if somebody let me. So after some shopping we got really hungry and decided to eat at the hotel. Which was really nice.
Later that day mum had bought some norwegian strawberries that we ate with cream milk and sugar. Gosh, it was so delicious! Norwegian strawberries taste like heaven.
Then our 3rd and youngest cat decided to cuddle, with M!
It’s funny how these pictures makes it look like she is trying to steal M from me. But the truth was that M was scratching her while I was combing her fur. Right there she was the happiest cat in the world. When she decides to cuddle, she can be really intrusive. Both of us had fur all over our clothes afterwards. Still, it was a funny moment for both of us.
Yesterday, we had planned to take the bus to my good friends in Storvika and we got really lucky with the weather. So sunny and warm~ When we got there Lele and JP had plans to BBQ, which ended up in a really nice dinner outdoors. We sat in the sun and talked and had a good time until the sun hid behind a tree and mosquitos appeared. Then we walked indoors and talked even more. Yesterday was just perfect!
We had such a wonderful time, I almost forgot to take pictures.
Wow, lovely to look at pictures from one week ago.
Kinda makes me want to go back in time. (but I don’t want to because I on summer break now,lol). Because of the weather we didn’t do anything outdoors. We only went to the tiny local shop to buy food. When we got back we lit the candles and cuddled on the couch. Being happy for being indoor.
We made us food and read the newspaper, where I was hooked on reading about sleeping and how humans isn’t made for sleeping 8 hours in one batch. We also looked through old school books, it was really interesting! Got loads of pictures I’ll hopefully post later~ Then we played card and had much fun, before I tried to study for my history test (which went pretty well!). And of course we drank of our stock of the beloved sparkling ice tea. Both of us is so hooked.
Then we made more food~ And later that evening we watched a movie, before going to bed. And here’s my spider story: We had both laid down and the pillows was a bit awkward. Just when we both sat up to rearrange them a HUGE spider jumped down on and landed right where our heads had been a few seconds ago. I freaked out and demanded that we slept in the living room instead. So we did…
I had an urge to try something new today when making dinner, because I saw this picture somewhere of baked squash with vegetables. Since then it has constantly been in my head so I just had to try. It is also super simple to make, you don’t even need a recipe. You just take out the insides of the squash out, making them look like cute little weirdly shaped bowls, blend the insides with different vegetables, tomato paste and seasoning. I used spanish red peppers, broccoli and taco seasoning. I wish I had pineapple bits because that would be the best finishing touch.
Then you just have some grated cheese on the top and put them in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 mins~
It tasted so delicious! Almost like pizza, but without the bread/bottom. I am definitely making more of these. And I think I have to try to make baked peppers too. There’s a lot of vegetables you can do this with. I am looking forward to eat the last two at school tomorrow.