When someone says “what is so cool about Instagram anyways, you’re just ruining the photos!?” I always reply that it allows you to upload tiny bits of your day, whether it is in the moment or a memory, and give it a nice look with a filter. THIS without having to load it over to your laptop or something to edit it.The best part is that it allows everyone to capture and save the moment without needing to have photography skills. (And it gives a new way of being creative on!) How can you ruin a crappy mobile photo anyways? It’s a simple and cute way of mini blogging, if you don’t like it, get over it and move on.
Note: this is not a rant towards anyone. I just believe that if you don’t like something, don’t waste energy on hating it.
So, with that said, here's my first 8th days of december in photos :)
1. It is december and that means time for some decoration! 2. Our lovely christmas tree :D
3. Work in progress, rendering :) 4. How I stay warm when using shorts: wearing wool!
5. One day I over slept, that's when I prioritize coffee and make-up. 6. Dark tips and burgundy shirt <3
7. Another work in progress picture~ 8. The best (and fashionable) hat for cold days :)
9. Wonder why it took me weeks to find out that this shirt is perfect with my red blazer! 10. Another short shorts day, I have many of those.
11. Tuesdays outfit one day with faux fur hat, burgundy flannel shirt and denim shorts. 12. Saying good night to the blurry world one night...
13. Wednesdays outfit with faux fur hat & red blazer 14. Favorite make-up at the moment: Red eyes and red lips~
15. Memories: first night sleeping by your side, and coffee in bed the next day <3 16. Memories: Snow in Trondheim. (also think it's the first picture I ever posted on Instagram) XXXXX (u)y~