I know, it’s a bit boring with just music and Instagram updates lately. But there havent been much going on in my life, due to my cold. Still, I had a great day yesterday and I can’t wait to edit pictures and post them, I just need to get hold on my camera which is at a friend at the moment. But I am sure I’ll get to post them later today.
Anyways, here’s part 6 of my instagram updates. Finally getting a bit closer to real-time. I have strangely lost some pictures, but I found the original camera pics for some of them, but not all of them. As always, click the numbers to see the pictures bigger~
- 1. More studying for mock exam in math
- 2. Monki is finally in T-town!
- 3. Day of the mock exam, didn’t feel so ready.
- 4. My cupcake necklace~
- 5. Garlic bread, one of my biggest loves.
- 6. Homemade tomato soup :)
- 7. Friday power nap, very much needed.
- 8. Getting stronger, weights in 15 kg~
- 9. I have a serious addictions for veins that pops out.
- 10. Strawberries, a taste of summer. Bought it to share with him. Tasty~
- 11. I look so tan in the dark, liking it a lot.
- 12. Rings and lip balm in my school desk.
- 13. Earlier in May I wore my winter jacket (now it’s so warm I don’t need a jacket)
- 14. Oh my, pastel colored shorts for 150NOK each. I got them all.
- 15. Got this bruise after holding on to the 15 kg weight a bit weirdly.
- 16. Post notice about my new sweater from galstar~!
- 17. The sweater, I love it so much!
- 18. Ice tea with bubbles. New and interesting. Going to get addicted.
- 19. Tea bubbles.
- 20. Walking in the sun, one of those days it started to get a bit warmer.