Oh, its time for another Instagram post. This will be the last big one, I’m going back to small updates again. This is because I am totally up to date with my post. The last few pictures is from yesterday. So enjoy this little piece of how my last weeks have been :)
1. This was me trying to work but had no concentration
3. Detail, love having my gray over-knees of my lovely Ann Summers classy over-knees.~
4. Another short&hat outfit :)
5. A good hair day :)
6. Check out my awesome goggles!
7. Autumn in Wolverhampton
8. So many leaves~
9. Make-up I did almost every day a year ago.
10. Golden tree bathed in sun.
11. Headskull glass, love it~!
12. From the Bonfire&Fireworks event.
13. Super awesome rocket carousel :)
14. Amazing firework show!
15. Close-up of firework.
16. Releasing all the stress!
17. In love with my new fake leather peplum skirt from Galstar.
18. Very satisfied with my new baked eyeshadow in Bark from elf.
19. What happens when I let my hair dry naturally and then comb it. It gets big.
20. Lovely order I got from Elf Cosmetics!
21. So satisfied with the blue in Coy and the baked eyeshadow in Bark.
22. And so in love with my new lipsticks~
23. Pretty shoes that I want!
24. Guess what my roommate is studying?!
25. Was finally editing firework pictures.
26. Lovely over-Knees from Ann Summers.
27. Belt from ASOS, totally in love with it!
28. To much work to do at one night. It was a loooong night.
29. Trolls served me coffee one morning.
30. Getting ready to fix my ombre hair!
31. Old outfit, coordinating blazer with shorts for the first time.
I don’t mind getting up early in the morning if it is to see cue squirrels playing around in the backyard. I think they fancied all the leaves lying around. I really enjoyed using 5 mins in the morning watching them play, and of course trying to take pictures of them.
After a while our stray cat, which is a regular guest here, thought it was funny to watch the squirrel couple too. But the squirrels clearly disagreed to having a hungry cat watching them, and thought standing totally still on the fence would protect them before they decided it was safer to run away.
Just because I can, because I have time, and because I want to.
Doing the preppy style today, adding a little coolness with the cap. Just joking, been a long time since last I used my navy colored cap. I just wanted to use it today. And of course I’ve spent the entire morning listening to Wonder Girls new album, Wonder world. Love the attitude i this song~~
Today started with a whole lot of clothe-changing. First it looked like it was going to be sunny, so I dressed up on shorts, then it looked like it was going to rain so I changed to jeggings. THEN, I figured that the temperature was still nice so I changed back to shorts, and now it has rained and it’s even been thunder outside. No way I’m changing back, I’m staying in my shorts.
Just wanted to do a short update, showing of my hair,lol. It got incredible curly after showering this morning. Not sure if it’s going to stay this nice, but Live-chan said I had to try it, it was pretty. So, I’m giving it a try.
Well, just waiting for Live-chan to get ready, then we’re heading out to meet up with Adrian. My BFF, who refuse to be called BFF, but still is although I just call him my buddy.