Time for an Instagram update! It’s the last few updates from my summer break. I am getting closer and closer to the time I spent with M in t-town before going to the UK. I miss my clean eating habits, my workout routines and having good structured routines. It’s about time that the “I have to test everything”-period is over food and sweet wise. I need my healthy habits back. A new habit added to my list is yoga and meditation :) Well, enjoy~!
1. Enjoying the sun during summer~
2. The in tea I don’t care how much sugar it got, it reminds me of my grandma.
3. Inspired by my friend I tried a new hairdo, the side-bun.
4. How ready I looked for a workout. It still happened tho.
5. Progress: stronger arms/back. (progress died when moving to uk…)
6. Lunch <3 (my eating habits have died too….)
7. Kicking it in my asymmetric leopard skirt.
8. Loving sepia pictures~
9. Sumer outfit. :)
10. Found my first mobile phone ever. Old school.
11. Oh so tired…
12. Deciding what comes with me to the UK, and what doesn’t.
13. I’m a coffee addict.
14. Painted my toe nails red, and my feet looked cuter.
15. Colors. I love wearing them.
16. Yummy snack: Galia and cantaloupe melon, mango and pineapple.
17. Drinking the Energy drink Burn, although it looks like mouthwash.
18. Fried scampi with garlic. I like them buuuuurned!
19. Going on shopping trip with good frieds~
20. Yummy juice drink while waiting for sushi.
21. Bought new earrings, btw they hurt!
22. Love my hairstyle~
26. Last weekend at home up north was over for this summer. Good memories <3
28. My new, orange and awesome suitcase.
29. Sorting out accessories to take with me t the UK.
30. From when me and Lele took a swim in the sea.
31. Having too much I want to take with me!
32. Outside M’s door, well he wanted a surprise~!
33. spotted Pantone cups in all kinds of colors when I was in T-town.
34. Overknees, dotted tights and ripped denim. Oh yeah.
35. With a lovely pink-red sweater~
36. And awesome cap. (Which I took with me to the uk, yay!)
37. Beautiful days in t-town!
38. Morning coffee in the cups I gave M for his b-day~!
39. Then, i was so addicted to shorts and overknees. Still am.
Sunny weather means that I can go outdoors and take outfit pictures, and its so much more fun! I have found two spots to use. Typical of me to find them right before I leave home. And, did I mention sunny weather? YES, it finally came yesterday. Must be the first time I wore my bikini and tanned for over a month.
That says it all about how bad the weather it has been.
Yesterday I decided to dress up some, and combined my asymmetrical skirt with a cropped top. Love how it turned out! Also tied a scarf around my hair, and putt my hair up in a high ponytail.
Wow, having an unintentional break from blogging and it just needs to be broken. So I’m going to post my instagram update number 12! These pics are killing me to watch. I want to go back in time and be there again. That week with M was perfect! I can’t believe its just been 3 weeks since the day when he jumped on the bus to catch his plane back. Pictures are from 05.07 to 09.07. As always, click on the numbers to look at the original version of each pic~
I still haven’t found the perfect spot for outfit pictures. The room isn’t fully organized yet and there’s stuff all around so it havent been quite easy to find one. I also forgot to recharge my SLR camera earlier, so these are taken with my old digital camera – hence the poor quality (in contrast to usual).
Anyways, pretty satisfied with my hair and make-up today~!
Originally wore a headband with feathers too, but I had to take it of before I got a headache. You can see pics of it on my Instagram :) Also, it’s been a while since last time I wore this dress. I wanted to be a bit ethnic and do a crazy combination with the pattern of the dress and the thighs which is kind of similar.
Going to bed early tonight, because I’m working from 7AM tomorrow! Have to get up early….Hng!
Just wanted to share some pictures of lovely pansies in the sun. We usually have these on the balcony rack almost every year in all sorts of colors. I love them, both for their colors and for their smell. It’s one of those smells that just belongs to the summer season.
Its been sunny and really warm weather the first two days I’ve been home, but today the sun is struggling to break through the clouds. But it’s still nice, so I might have to do my workout outdoors today top! (Did it on saturday)
Finally~! I got to eat my favorite ice cream in the sun yesterday!
There’s a shopping mal in town that just got the best ice cream ever, which I don’t eat very often because it is a bit pricy. But after a long day inside trying to pack, but not at all doing so, I got my boy to walk with me over to the mal. Because I really really wanted that ice cream. I’m pretty sure I haven’t eaten it since my friend Lele lived in town last year/spring. Soo soo yummi~!
Also, its hard to take pictures with someone who’s taller than you, I kept cutting his head of no matter how high I lifted the camera. He also kept talking or laughing, but I was determined to get a good shot of us together. (I’m not so sure how much he approves of me posting this, but I don’t care~)
It seemed like an odd mix at first, but goes together just well.
I’ve been wanting watermelon for days, and I have tried to wait for sunny weather so I could enjoy it outdoors. Because that’s when watermelon tastes best. But that never happened of course. So I finally cracked and bought a piece to eat from. Doesn’t really taste as good as in the sun, but the coffee is warm so I can imagine that is the warmth of the sun. Weird thinking I know. But I am soooo ready for bikini weather now. Where is it?!
Actually, I’m so ready I’m going to put some pictures together. Inspiration collages for June/summer. Just like I did for April. Just that I’m a bit late. Anyways, need something to do while my honey sleeps. He came straight from his night shift this morning. So sweet~!