Christmas present from the land lord :D
I have finally hit Instagram update number 20! So I am “celebrating” it with a new format, making the pictures bigger, and the amount a lot less. I like it this way :)
1. Ombre hair is back! Hope it doesn't fade to much this time~ 2. My entire outfit was black one day, only the necklace was in a lighter color.
3. Walking up the stairs to my classroom, determined to have a good day. Always! 4. Making a model of my major project~
5. Work in progress~! 6. When this happened one morning i thought it would be a bad day.
7. A lovely friend in glass got an awesome friend on Norway that sent me this~! <3 8. Watching the beautiful sky while doing make-up one morning.
9. Dramatic & Dynamic~! 10. Fake leather harem parents from Galstar.
11. Bath bomb & toes! Love how it dissolves~ 12. Appeared after my bath bomb dissolved!
13. More ELF make-up in the mail. In love with the eyeshadow and lipsticks. 14. Work in progress!
15. Inside my head there is a riot 16. Drinking Barefoot on a quiet saturday. XXXXX (u)y~
I grew up with a bathtub.
Then we moved to a place in 2001 with no tub, just a shower. Since then I haven’t lived any places with one, until now. I was jumping like a little kid when I decided to take a bath saturday morning. And there’s nothing like spending the morning in a bathtub with hot water and a glass of wine, incense and a burning candle.
When I go to Birmingham this weekend, I’m going to hunt down Lush and purchase some bathing bombs~! So that next time, I’ll have more bubbles!