Time for an Instagram update! It’s the last few updates from my summer break. I am getting closer and closer to the time I spent with M in t-town before going to the UK. I miss my clean eating habits, my workout routines and having good structured routines. It’s about time that the “I have to test everything”-period is over food and sweet wise. I need my healthy habits back. A new habit added to my list is yoga and meditation :) Well, enjoy~!
1. Enjoying the sun during summer~
2. The in tea I don’t care how much sugar it got, it reminds me of my grandma.
3. Inspired by my friend I tried a new hairdo, the side-bun.
4. How ready I looked for a workout. It still happened tho.
5. Progress: stronger arms/back. (progress died when moving to uk…)
6. Lunch <3 (my eating habits have died too….)
7. Kicking it in my asymmetric leopard skirt.
8. Loving sepia pictures~
9. Sumer outfit. :)
10. Found my first mobile phone ever. Old school.
11. Oh so tired…
12. Deciding what comes with me to the UK, and what doesn’t.
13. I’m a coffee addict.
14. Painted my toe nails red, and my feet looked cuter.
15. Colors. I love wearing them.
16. Yummy snack: Galia and cantaloupe melon, mango and pineapple.
17. Drinking the Energy drink Burn, although it looks like mouthwash.
18. Fried scampi with garlic. I like them buuuuurned!
19. Going on shopping trip with good frieds~
20. Yummy juice drink while waiting for sushi.
21. Bought new earrings, btw they hurt!
22. Love my hairstyle~
26. Last weekend at home up north was over for this summer. Good memories <3
28. My new, orange and awesome suitcase.
29. Sorting out accessories to take with me t the UK.
30. From when me and Lele took a swim in the sea.
31. Having too much I want to take with me!
32. Outside M’s door, well he wanted a surprise~!
33. spotted Pantone cups in all kinds of colors when I was in T-town.
34. Overknees, dotted tights and ripped denim. Oh yeah.
35. With a lovely pink-red sweater~
36. And awesome cap. (Which I took with me to the uk, yay!)
37. Beautiful days in t-town!
38. Morning coffee in the cups I gave M for his b-day~!
39. Then, i was so addicted to shorts and overknees. Still am.
So its instagram part 14! It’s weird to look at al these photos from when I started to work now that I have finished 5 weeks this summer. I am so happy I can stay up late if I want to, and sleep several hours longer tomorrow. That I can relax and use as long time I want to eat breakfast and get ready for the day. Anyways, the pics are from 15.07-19.07~ As always, click the numbers to see them separate and at full-scale. The number always follows the pictures from left to right.
I just finished two fabulous videos of my favorite youtube trainer, Cassie Ho! And right now I’m just so excited that I have to share the videos with you. Because I just killed my arm. I am ever struggling to type. Preferably you should do her videos a few times, but whats so great about these is that you can combine them. I just did both these videos 1 time, and my arms are so dead.
Cleaning at work tomorrow is going to be soooooo fun!
I still have some (a lot) of photos from when M was here, and I will continue to edit and post them. But, I think I will put some music and instagram updates. Just so I wont bore you all to death with my sappiness. And as Cassie has taught me – Train insane or remain the same!
Or to be more precise – My ass. It’s totally time to get back in the gym and work some weights, I am not sick any more, and I m not too busy. There is just no excuse. There actually never where either. No matter how many tests and mock exams I have, I always find time to work out. It makes me more focused and concentrated. And it helps me sleep like a baby.
So I’m just gonna will my bottle with water, take some shoes on and put my mp3 music on the loudest! And I’m out in 5~
A bit inspired by my favorite motivator, Cassie Ho, I spent some time making myself an inspiration board. This is now my dash background. Like this I’ll constantly get a reminder and inspiration to eat better, be healthier, work harder and follow my bliss. This is a reflection of my goal, not who I wish to be but what I know I can do. Cassie Ho is so good at encouraging and motivating.