Oh, its time for another Instagram post. This will be the last big one, I’m going back to small updates again. This is because I am totally up to date with my post. The last few pictures is from yesterday. So enjoy this little piece of how my last weeks have been :)
- 1. This was me trying to work but had no concentration
- 2. Outfit~
- 3. Detail, love having my gray over-knees of my lovely Ann Summers classy over-knees.~
- 4. Another short&hat outfit :)
- 5. A good hair day :)
- 6. Check out my awesome goggles!
- 7. Autumn in Wolverhampton
- 8. So many leaves~
- 9. Make-up I did almost every day a year ago.
- 10. Golden tree bathed in sun.
- 11. Headskull glass, love it~!
- 12. From the Bonfire&Fireworks event.
- 13. Super awesome rocket carousel :)
- 14. Amazing firework show!
- 15. Close-up of firework.
- 16. Releasing all the stress!
- 17. In love with my new fake leather peplum skirt from Galstar.
- 18. Very satisfied with my new baked eyeshadow in Bark from elf.
- 19. What happens when I let my hair dry naturally and then comb it. It gets big.
- 20. Lovely order I got from Elf Cosmetics!
- 21. So satisfied with the blue in Coy and the baked eyeshadow in Bark.
- 22. And so in love with my new lipsticks~
- 23. Pretty shoes that I want!
- 24. Guess what my roommate is studying?!
- 25. Was finally editing firework pictures.
- 26. Lovely over-Knees from Ann Summers.
- 27. Belt from ASOS, totally in love with it!
- 28. To much work to do at one night. It was a loooong night.
- 29. Trolls served me coffee one morning.
- 30. Getting ready to fix my ombre hair!
- 31. Old outfit, coordinating blazer with shorts for the first time.
- 32. Say Hello to my new boots from SoYoShoes.
- 33. Big woollen scarfs, I love them.
- 34. Black&White.
- 35. Cake!
- 36. My waiting-for-coffee-to-work-morning face.
- 37. Chocolate brownie drink. Because I can.
- 38. Because it was saturday!
- 39. From my Self Reflection post yesterday.
- 40. My new boots had their first trip outdoors yesterday!
So, another instagram update. Life goes on, just too much school work and way to little time to update. I have stopped making links for each single picture. If somebody miss it, do tell. Enjoy~
- 1. Hazelnut Milk, Awesome~
- 2. Lipstick and hair.
- 3. Ideas for Major Project.
- 4. When it rains in Uk, I wander around with my owl umbrella
- 5. Outfit
- 6. Organizing notes – too much to keep from getting mixed!
- 7. Thai Quorn “chicken” stew with green curry.
- 8. My lovely sweater from Gina Tricot.
- 9. Ticket for grand design live show~
- 10. Ceiling at the reception of Bloc Hotel in Birmingham
- 11. Lounge area in the hotel.
- 12. New rings!
- 13. Taking a break in the huge Bullring shopping centre with a gluten-free muffin from Muffin Break.
- 14. porridge, Sundays breakfast at a lovely café in Birmingham.
- 15. Went to national Sea Life centre in Birmingham, found this cutie and had to take it home.
- 16. New studded pants from Galstar.
- 17. New top from New Look, love it~
- 18. M left after a few lovely days of visiting, smelled him on the pillow several night afterwards. Bittersweet.
- 19. Perks of doing case studies for Major Project.
- 20. Bonus: didn’t upload this. One of my main inspo for Major Project.
- 21. Absolutely love my £9 purse from prim ark
- 22. Bullring, a shopping centre I loathe, fear and love.
- 23. New hairstyle, inspired by my friend Lele.
- 24. Waterstone got one thing right, black shelves. If only the carpet had been darken and without pattern…
- 25. Took my hair down, and wasn’t sure if I liked. For the record, I’m loving it now.
- 26. Dolled up one day with my leopard chiffon shirt.
- 27. The hairstyle is perfect with hat on~
- 28. Getting used to make-up with no eyeliner. Rocking it every day lately.:)
- 29. At school one day when I forgot my thermos cup at home.
- 30. Research without post-it is not possible!
- 31. Love overdoing my plum blush a bit when wearing no eyeliner.
- 32. Charity shopping! very pleased with the result.
- 33. Lunch at Madame Clarks, super cheap!
- 34. First time wearing the darkest lip shade I got. (Had faded a bit here)
- 35. A closer look on the purse, love the lock on it.
- 36. So want this! (bought it but something went wrong with the transfer of money, need to re-order!!)
- 37. Pink bubble after a full body workout is perfect.
- 38. So loving it.
- 39. No bathing without wine and a vanilla candle.
- 40. Ta-dah~, ombre hair :)
Finally, I have reached my departure and arrival in UK in this Instagram update. This is during the first weeks in Wolverhampton and freshers week at the Uni. Enjoy~
- 1. The handy couple installed new knots in M’s Kitchen
- 2. Accessorize ~
- 3. Outfit details.
- 4. Totally missed this when I was in t-town…. (a coffee event)
- 5. Tickets was ordered, house deal was almost signed, back then I had butterflies in my tummy!
- 6. Pizza & Movies with my man!
- 7. And I totally bought a new shirt before going abroad (there where space in my suitcase, ok!)
- 8. Tired face after dinner and signing forms.
- 9. Accessorizes once again~
- 10. Desperately drying clothes 20 hours before leaving.
- 11. M was sleeping and I was packing, 2 hours before leaving.
- 12. Forst UK instagram HAD to be of a Starbucks cup.
- 13. Outside the south part of the Uni.
- 14. Ofc I got sick, but UK has wonderful stuff called strepsils and cold&flu relief.
- 15. Halloumi salad!
- 16. The wisest thing I did before leaving, buying a proper wallet!
- 17. Uk got Quorn’s vegetarian lasagne~
- 18. First night in the new house.
- 19. Miss a lot of clothes, but at least I got my favorite shirts.
- 20. Made tomato soup for the ladies~
- 21. Reading this!
- 22. Huge cup of coffee at Starbucks.
- 23. One of the girls made burgers for dinner, yummy!
- 24. Hot Lava Java coffee, the strongest coffee I could find.
- 25. Love my suspender tights (and my new shirt, yes another one!)
- 26. New bracelets from claire, Love them!
- 27. Kitty in our backyard!
- 28. Dying my hair, getting rid of that yellow tone.
- 29. Adorable new book about paint and colors.
- 30. spotted in a toilet in UK…. common sense?
- 31. Lousy structures being built as a fresher task at school.
- 32. starburst caramel wrappers is so cute.
- 33. New top from Galstar with metallic paint print, love it!
- 34. Missing you, M! (my dashboard background)
- 35. Saturday night, wine + sweets+interior magazines.
- 36. Making a list of designers and suppliers.
- 37. Hairstyle! Don’t do this often enough.
- 38. What usually happens when I get tired of reading…
- 39. Totally addicted to doing this.
- 40. Hair & make-up~
Ups, did not intend to leave my blog hanging for so long. Guess that is what happens when you get a visit from Norway, and is pretty busy at school too. Anyways, on Friday 05th of october M got his week of autumn break, and got on a plane to Birmingham. And I got on a train to meet him there.
We spent the weekend in Birmingham staying at Bloc Hotel. Which I am very happy with, because it was lovely and it was placed in a quiet street. It’s a hotel inspired by japanese space-saving design, and has many awesome solutions.
Ofc, I was too happy to see M again to remember taking photos. But I have a lot of pictures from Saturday and Sunday coming up in bit by bit! Stay tuned~:)
I grew up with a bathtub.
Then we moved to a place in 2001 with no tub, just a shower. Since then I haven’t lived any places with one, until now. I was jumping like a little kid when I decided to take a bath saturday morning. And there’s nothing like spending the morning in a bathtub with hot water and a glass of wine, incense and a burning candle.
When I go to Birmingham this weekend, I’m going to hunt down Lush and purchase some bathing bombs~! So that next time, I’ll have more bubbles!
Update on Uni life~ IDK, why that disturbing noise is there. I’m sorry about that, it wasn’t there when I played it in iMovie. I’m checking how it turns out in Vimeo/youtube. Oh, and the word I was looking for was actually article. We came up with design ideas based on newspaper articles.
Edit: I have changed back to YouTube, as its being nice to me for once.
This is what happens when I get tired of reading magazines.
I believe I did something similar to my history text-book during the autumn last year.
I’ve spent yesterday evening and todays morning with reading an interior magazine while taking notes of designer names and suppliers. I’m only half way though, and look at that list! The unorganized notes in the bottom corner are trends of material and colors. I need to update myself before I start at school for real on Tuesday!
mh, yummy spearmint candy~
The lens I got with my SLR camera might not be the best, but it's quite easy to play with the focus and make blurry parts with it.
It’s been a while since I have done a Instagram update, so I thought it was time for one on. I am so far behind with these, that I am still in my summer break & work. Because I need to get up to date I have decided to do double up with pictures for a while :) fyi, this makes me miss home a bit.
- 1. Had a well deserved break after killing 4 spiders
- 2. Make-up and hair at work.
- 3. Music is a must at anytime~
- 4. Eating my vegetables :)
- 5. Being very tired at work….
- 6. snack break~
- 7. Always nice to have my hair down for a day or two
- 8. Waffle friday~
- 9. Yummy waffles.
- 10. Make-up & hair for concert :)
- 11. Duo toned nails: mint green & yellow
- 12. Duo toned nails: pink & blue
- 13. Me & Lele at a concer this summer. Good times :)
- 14. Cute clouds on the sky~
- 15. When tired of dressing practical for work : wear tight jeans.
- 16. Hello up there
- 17. Dog shirt <3
- 18. Another “when tired of dressing practical for work”; wear a skirt :)
- 19. Outfit~
- 20. Still love my shoes very much.
- 21. A moment of crazy.
- 22. Rocks. At home.
- 23. :)
- 24. My mac can carry my earlobes, cute.
- 25. Working it like a real “cleaning lady”
- 26. Lovely tights. Me wants.
- 27. Another want from babieyasi.com
- 28. Ruining my tights at work! Last day at least.
- 29. Loyal companion, wherever I go.
- 30. Hair & make-up.
- 31. Face after some serious shopping!
- 32. Snacking on my way home :)
- 33. Two huge rings, love ’em.
- 34. Lovely necklaces, yay!
- 35. Norway winning gold in handball during the Olympics.
- 36. Rice cakes with cheese & peppers.
- 37. Love this shampoo & conditioner. And I miss that vanilla scrub!
- 38. Lovely view at home.
- 39. panicking before going to the uk, need to study :P
- 40. Summer = Shiny legs and camera.