Oh, its time for another Instagram post. This will be the last big one, I’m going back to small updates again. This is because I am totally up to date with my post. The last few pictures is from yesterday. So enjoy this little piece of how my last weeks have been :)
- 1. This was me trying to work but had no concentration
- 2. Outfit~
- 3. Detail, love having my gray over-knees of my lovely Ann Summers classy over-knees.~
- 4. Another short&hat outfit :)
- 5. A good hair day :)
- 6. Check out my awesome goggles!
- 7. Autumn in Wolverhampton
- 8. So many leaves~
- 9. Make-up I did almost every day a year ago.
- 10. Golden tree bathed in sun.
- 11. Headskull glass, love it~!
- 12. From the Bonfire&Fireworks event.
- 13. Super awesome rocket carousel :)
- 14. Amazing firework show!
- 15. Close-up of firework.
- 16. Releasing all the stress!
- 17. In love with my new fake leather peplum skirt from Galstar.
- 18. Very satisfied with my new baked eyeshadow in Bark from elf.
- 19. What happens when I let my hair dry naturally and then comb it. It gets big.
- 20. Lovely order I got from Elf Cosmetics!
- 21. So satisfied with the blue in Coy and the baked eyeshadow in Bark.
- 22. And so in love with my new lipsticks~
- 23. Pretty shoes that I want!
- 24. Guess what my roommate is studying?!
- 25. Was finally editing firework pictures.
- 26. Lovely over-Knees from Ann Summers.
- 27. Belt from ASOS, totally in love with it!
- 28. To much work to do at one night. It was a loooong night.
- 29. Trolls served me coffee one morning.
- 30. Getting ready to fix my ombre hair!
- 31. Old outfit, coordinating blazer with shorts for the first time.
- 32. Say Hello to my new boots from SoYoShoes.
- 33. Big woollen scarfs, I love them.
- 34. Black&White.
- 35. Cake!
- 36. My waiting-for-coffee-to-work-morning face.
- 37. Chocolate brownie drink. Because I can.
- 38. Because it was saturday!
- 39. From my Self Reflection post yesterday.
- 40. My new boots had their first trip outdoors yesterday!
So, another instagram update. Life goes on, just too much school work and way to little time to update. I have stopped making links for each single picture. If somebody miss it, do tell. Enjoy~
- 1. Hazelnut Milk, Awesome~
- 2. Lipstick and hair.
- 3. Ideas for Major Project.
- 4. When it rains in Uk, I wander around with my owl umbrella
- 5. Outfit
- 6. Organizing notes – too much to keep from getting mixed!
- 7. Thai Quorn “chicken” stew with green curry.
- 8. My lovely sweater from Gina Tricot.
- 9. Ticket for grand design live show~
- 10. Ceiling at the reception of Bloc Hotel in Birmingham
- 11. Lounge area in the hotel.
- 12. New rings!
- 13. Taking a break in the huge Bullring shopping centre with a gluten-free muffin from Muffin Break.
- 14. porridge, Sundays breakfast at a lovely café in Birmingham.
- 15. Went to national Sea Life centre in Birmingham, found this cutie and had to take it home.
- 16. New studded pants from Galstar.
- 17. New top from New Look, love it~
- 18. M left after a few lovely days of visiting, smelled him on the pillow several night afterwards. Bittersweet.
- 19. Perks of doing case studies for Major Project.
- 20. Bonus: didn’t upload this. One of my main inspo for Major Project.
- 21. Absolutely love my £9 purse from prim ark
- 22. Bullring, a shopping centre I loathe, fear and love.
- 23. New hairstyle, inspired by my friend Lele.
- 24. Waterstone got one thing right, black shelves. If only the carpet had been darken and without pattern…
- 25. Took my hair down, and wasn’t sure if I liked. For the record, I’m loving it now.
- 26. Dolled up one day with my leopard chiffon shirt.
- 27. The hairstyle is perfect with hat on~
- 28. Getting used to make-up with no eyeliner. Rocking it every day lately.:)
- 29. At school one day when I forgot my thermos cup at home.
- 30. Research without post-it is not possible!
- 31. Love overdoing my plum blush a bit when wearing no eyeliner.
- 32. Charity shopping! very pleased with the result.
- 33. Lunch at Madame Clarks, super cheap!
- 34. First time wearing the darkest lip shade I got. (Had faded a bit here)
- 35. A closer look on the purse, love the lock on it.
- 36. So want this! (bought it but something went wrong with the transfer of money, need to re-order!!)
- 37. Pink bubble after a full body workout is perfect.
- 38. So loving it.
- 39. No bathing without wine and a vanilla candle.
- 40. Ta-dah~, ombre hair :)
Finally, I have reached my departure and arrival in UK in this Instagram update. This is during the first weeks in Wolverhampton and freshers week at the Uni. Enjoy~
- 1. The handy couple installed new knots in M’s Kitchen
- 2. Accessorize ~
- 3. Outfit details.
- 4. Totally missed this when I was in t-town…. (a coffee event)
- 5. Tickets was ordered, house deal was almost signed, back then I had butterflies in my tummy!
- 6. Pizza & Movies with my man!
- 7. And I totally bought a new shirt before going abroad (there where space in my suitcase, ok!)
- 8. Tired face after dinner and signing forms.
- 9. Accessorizes once again~
- 10. Desperately drying clothes 20 hours before leaving.
- 11. M was sleeping and I was packing, 2 hours before leaving.
- 12. Forst UK instagram HAD to be of a Starbucks cup.
- 13. Outside the south part of the Uni.
- 14. Ofc I got sick, but UK has wonderful stuff called strepsils and cold&flu relief.
- 15. Halloumi salad!
- 16. The wisest thing I did before leaving, buying a proper wallet!
- 17. Uk got Quorn’s vegetarian lasagne~
- 18. First night in the new house.
- 19. Miss a lot of clothes, but at least I got my favorite shirts.
- 20. Made tomato soup for the ladies~
- 21. Reading this!
- 22. Huge cup of coffee at Starbucks.
- 23. One of the girls made burgers for dinner, yummy!
- 24. Hot Lava Java coffee, the strongest coffee I could find.
- 25. Love my suspender tights (and my new shirt, yes another one!)
- 26. New bracelets from claire, Love them!
- 27. Kitty in our backyard!
- 28. Dying my hair, getting rid of that yellow tone.
- 29. Adorable new book about paint and colors.
- 30. spotted in a toilet in UK…. common sense?
- 31. Lousy structures being built as a fresher task at school.
- 32. starburst caramel wrappers is so cute.
- 33. New top from Galstar with metallic paint print, love it!
- 34. Missing you, M! (my dashboard background)
- 35. Saturday night, wine + sweets+interior magazines.
- 36. Making a list of designers and suppliers.
- 37. Hairstyle! Don’t do this often enough.
- 38. What usually happens when I get tired of reading…
- 39. Totally addicted to doing this.
- 40. Hair & make-up~
Ups, did not intend to leave my blog hanging for so long. Guess that is what happens when you get a visit from Norway, and is pretty busy at school too. Anyways, on Friday 05th of october M got his week of autumn break, and got on a plane to Birmingham. And I got on a train to meet him there.
We spent the weekend in Birmingham staying at Bloc Hotel. Which I am very happy with, because it was lovely and it was placed in a quiet street. It’s a hotel inspired by japanese space-saving design, and has many awesome solutions.
Ofc, I was too happy to see M again to remember taking photos. But I have a lot of pictures from Saturday and Sunday coming up in bit by bit! Stay tuned~:)
I grew up with a bathtub.
Then we moved to a place in 2001 with no tub, just a shower. Since then I haven’t lived any places with one, until now. I was jumping like a little kid when I decided to take a bath saturday morning. And there’s nothing like spending the morning in a bathtub with hot water and a glass of wine, incense and a burning candle.
When I go to Birmingham this weekend, I’m going to hunt down Lush and purchase some bathing bombs~! So that next time, I’ll have more bubbles!
Update on Uni life~ IDK, why that disturbing noise is there. I’m sorry about that, it wasn’t there when I played it in iMovie. I’m checking how it turns out in Vimeo/youtube. Oh, and the word I was looking for was actually article. We came up with design ideas based on newspaper articles.
Edit: I have changed back to YouTube, as its being nice to me for once.